Terms & Conditions
Live in care terms and conditions
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law; we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from the use of this site.
Information About Us
The term ‘Live In Care’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of www.livein.care, Living Carers Ltd, whose registered office is:
4 Heron Gate
Our company registration number is 9226081.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We, therefore, disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Accessing our site
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice.
- We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us at this moment expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Intellectual property rights
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than by the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- You must only use the materials and data on our site for personal and non-commercial purposes and by the terms below.
- You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Photo & Picture Submission Guidelines
We reserve the right to remove photographs or images that violate our content policy and suspend business owners who upload such media. Photos that violate our content policy might contain:
- Illegal content
- Violations of copyright
- Trademark infringement
- Incitement of violence
- Promotions of hate
- Invasion of privacy
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Material contained on our site must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved, and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained on our site.
Social Media Channels
- We have an extensive social media presence and use Facebook and Twitter amongst other social media platforms. Please note that material posted by you to this site may be reposted or promoted by us on our social media platforms with the same conditions that apply to our website, and might also be subject to any additional conditions imposed by the social media platform in question.
- By posting to our website, you are therefore deemed to consent to any re-posting or further promotion by us using social media and all other means.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to, a visit to our site.
Live In Care Trade Marks
is a UK registered trademark of Living Carers Ltd