Live In Care Privacy & GDPR Policy
We do update this Policy from time to time, so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
For the Data Protection, our data registration number is ZA079552
Information We Collect
In operating our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Use of IP Addresses And Cookies
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer while you are on our website.
- This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical data relating to the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate.
- Such information will not identify you. Personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site.
- Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
- All computers can decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser that enables you to refuse the cookies. Please note that should you choose to reject cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. Also, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To provide information on other products, which we feel, may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To notify you of any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- To speed up your searches and make the website more user-friendly.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Storing Your Personal Data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
- Details relating to any transactions entered into our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your risk.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
Access to Information
Your personal information belongs to you and you have the right to:
- Be informed of how we will process it
- Request a copy of what we hold about you and in commonly used electronic format if you wish (if you provided this to us electronically for automated processing, we will return it in the same way)
- Have it amended if it’s incorrect or incomplete
- Have it deleted (where we do not have a legal requirement to retain it)
- Withdraw your consent if you no longer wish us to process
- Object to us using it in relation to a legal task or in the exercise of an official authority
How do I exercise these rights?
If you would like to access any of the information we hold about you or have concerns regarding the way we have processed your information, please contact:
The Data Controller
Living Carers Ltd,
Unit 1 Chandos House,