We do update this Policy from time to time, so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
For the Data Protection Act 1998, our data controller is Peter Cullen (Reg No: ZA079552).
Information We Collect
In operating our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Use of IP Addresses And Cookies
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer while you are on our website.
- This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical data relating to the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate.
- Such information will not identify you. Personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site.
- Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
- All computers can decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser that enables you to refuse the cookies. Please note that should you choose to reject cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. Also, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To provide information on other products, which we feel, may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To notify you of any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical data about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
- Details relating to any transactions entered into our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your risk.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10, which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact information below.
Living Carers Ltd,
Unit 1 Chandos House,