Live In Care – For Total Peace Of Mind
For anybody that needs full-time care and remain in their own home, liveincare is the ideal solution for people of all ages, with a broad range of dependency levels and attention needs.
Live In Care (Living Carers Ltd) will provide a trained carer to help you live life as you choose in the comfort of your own home, enabling you to enjoy being with your husband or wife, garden, pets, intimate circle of friends and neighbours.
You can have live-in care for as long as you like, whether it’s two weeks, a month or even just as a respite break to cover while the family carer has their break – it’s entirely up to you.
Why Choose Living Carers Ltd For Live-In Care?
Live In Care (Living Carers Ltd) is a trusted UK-wide live-in care provider that provides fully managed live in care at home packages from £875.00 per week.
Get a carer in place in as little as 24 hours with the assurance that the care package is fully managed by a Live In Care Ltd company regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for your complete peace of mind.
Live In Care (Living Carers Ltd) leads how live in care is delivered by already helping over 800 families across the U.K, making them the leading live in care company.
They are committed to providing the highest quality live in care at home for all its clients, allowing them to live independently in their homes 24 hours a day, in doing so, making them The live in care company to go to for expert help and support when it’s needed most.
Regain Your Independence with Live In Care
A live-in care service tailored to each client’s needs and wishes is provided by well-trained staff who share the same passion for helping each client live well and enjoy life independently at home.
In choosing our service, you also have the assurance and confidence you need:
- CQC Live In Care – Regulated and managed live in care for total peace of mind
- We always carry out face to face care assessments, from which a complete care plan will be made.
- Care reviews are regularly carried out to ensure that the level of service is maintained, as are the client’s needs and wishes, which is part of our Continuous Quality Improvement program.
- Our holistic approach to liveincare provides the support that looks at the whole person, not just their physical care and mental health needs but considering their emotional, social and spiritual wellbeing.
- All care packages are person-centred driven, delivering companionship, one to one care and support.
- Keeping loved ones up to date and involved
- Washing, dressing, help with going to the toilet/managing continence.
- Supporting continued involvement in the community, especially if they are elderly and require Elderly Live In Care
- Preparing and cooking meals, helping with Laundry and hoovering, general tidying and cleaning
- Shopping, going out/attending appointments, studying, support with mobility issues.
- All recruited live-in carers are taken through a rigorous process and standard, including enhanced DBS checks – N.B. Please note all our carers are self-employed.
- Their trained specialist carers can support critical conditions, including Alzheimer’s and other forms of live in dementia care.
- English speaking carers
- Many carers are also drivers with whom we don’t charge extra for that privilege (just a tiny cost towards their car running costs if used in the course of the assignment)
- All carers have regular reviews and training updates to ensure we are CQC compliant and feel supported in the role they carry out.
- All the 24-hour care at home packages are further backed by our on-call support team if needed.
- Couples can remain together in their own home through our couple care packages.
- Expert help when you come home from the hospital (Hospital Discharge Care)
Live-in Care – A Trusted Live In Care Provider With A Difference
Live In Care (Living Carers Ltd) provides a professional and friendly live-in care at home service that allows you or your loved one to continue to live independently in the comfort of their own home, supported by fully trained, experienced and trusted live in carers.
We will be with you every step of the way, as we are a live in care provider with a difference;
- Live In Care is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – they don’t just ‘Place’ carers with clients as introductory care companies do.
- Before we provide live-in care, we meet every client for a complete care needs consultation as part of our one to one service.
- We can respond rapidly to live in care requests in as little as 24 hours.
- We handpick the dedicated carer who is suitably matched, qualified and committed to supporting your independence with dignity and respect.
- We have a 24 hour / 7 days a week helpline available to support the client and the carer should they need assistance as a full back up service.
- We regularly review care packages to ensure the service level is maintained and are always on hand to help should something go wrong.
What’s The Difference Between Live In Care & Dom Care?
Unlike hourly care or Dom care, live-in care is a comprehensive solution. It’s one-to-one, full-time care from a qualified and vetted care professional. So your family has the total reassurance that it’s for the whole day and not just the hourly visit.
The services provided by live-in care are also extensive, so you can still get the right level of service even if you are suffering from a progressive illness. You can seek the help of experienced carers to provide you with the best medical aid.
Look for a live-in care service that put their patients’ health, comfort and wellness first above everything else – we do!
Click on one of the links below to find out more about the live in care services that we offer;
I’m still undecided. Where can I find more information about care at home from a carer?
Why not give us a call to find out more – there’s no cost to call us, or if you prefer, you can contact us via our online contact form by clicking here.