Trusted Live In Care – Enabling Full Independence
For anybody that needs full-time care and wants to remain in their home, live-in care is the ideal solution for people of all ages, with a broad range of dependency levels and attention needs.
Living Carers will provide a trained carer to help you live life as you choose in the comfort of your own home, enabling you to enjoy being with your husband or wife, garden, pets, intimate circle of friends and neighbours.
You can have live-in care for as long as you like: two weeks, a month or even as a respite break to cover while the family carer has their break – it’s totally up to you.
Why Choose Living Carers For Live In Care?
They are the Leading Provider Of Trusted Live In Care, who are committed to providing the highest quality care at home for all its clients, to live independently in their homes.
Regulated with the CQC (Care Quality Commission) – The independent regulator of all health and social care services in England, for complete peace of mind.
A Care Home is NOT always the solution!
A live-in care service is tailored to the needs and wishes of each service user provided by well-trained staff who share our passion for helping each live well and enjoy life.
In choosing our service, you also have the assurance and confidence you need:
- Giving the personal care, companionship and support needed
- Keeping loved ones up to date and involved
- Washing, dressing, help with going to the toilet/managing continence
- Supporting continued involvement in the community
- Trained specialist staff in supporting critical conditions, including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Laundry and hoovering, general tidying and cleaning
- Shopping, going out/attending appointments, studying, mobility
- Staff Recruited to a rigorous process and standard, including enhanced DBS checks
Living Carers – A Live-in Care Agency With A Difference
Living Carers provides a professional and friendly live-in care service that allows you or your loved one to continue to live independently in the comfort of their own home, supported by fully trained, experienced and trusted live in carers.
We will be with you every step of the way, as we are an agency with a difference;
Before we provide live-in care, we meet every client and their family for a full care needs consultation as part of our one to one service.
We hand pick the dedicated carer who is suitably matched, qualified and committed to supporting your independence with dignity and respect.
Don’t take our word for it – have a look at our live in care reviews Here