Live In Care – Your Trusted Live In Care Provider
For anybody that needs full-time care and wants to remain in their home, live in care is the ideal solution for people of all ages, with a broad range of dependency levels and attention needs.
Living Carers will provide a trained carer to help you live life as you choose in the comfort of your own home, enabling you to enjoy being with your husband or wife, garden, pets, intimate circle of friends and neighbours.
You can have live-in care for as long as you like: two weeks, a month or even as a respite break to cover while the family carer has their break – it’s entirely up to you.
Why Choose Living Carers For Live In Care?
Live In Care is trusted UK-wide to provide live-in care & care at home from £784.00 per week. Get a carer in place in as little as 24 hours with the reassurance that the care package is fully managed by a company that is regulated by the Care Quality Commission and not by a stand-alone introductory agency that just places a carer, for complete peace of mind.
We are the leading provider Of Trusted Live In Care, who are committed to providing the highest quality care at home for all its clients, to live independently in their homes 24 hours a day.
A Care Home is NOT always the solution!
A live-in care service tailored to the needs and wishes of each client provided by well-trained staff who share our passion for helping each live well and enjoy life.
In choosing our service, you also have the assurance and confidence you need:
- Receiving personal-centred care, companionship and support required
- Keeping loved ones up to date and involved
- Washing, dressing, help with going to the toilet/managing continence
- Supporting continued involvement in the community
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Laundry and hoovering, general tidying and cleaning
- Shopping, going out/attending appointments, studying, mobility
- Staff Recruited to a rigorous process and standard, including enhanced DBS checks
- Trained specialist staff in supporting critical conditions, including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- English speaking carers
- 24-hour support of managed care packages
Living Carers – A Trusted Live In Care Agency With A Difference
Living Carers provides a professional and friendly live-in care service that allows you or your loved one to continue to live independently in the comfort of their own home, supported by fully trained, experienced and trusted live in carers.
We will be with you every step of the way, as we are an agency with a difference;
- Before we provide live-in care, we meet every client and their family for full care needs consultation as part of our one to one service.
- We hand pick the dedicated carer who is suitably matched, qualified and committed to supporting your independence with dignity and respect.
- But it doesn’t stop there ! as we regularly review and are always on hand to help should something go wrong – something you wouldn’t receive from a company that isn’t CQC regulated and just places carers with no 24-hour support or back up plan.
Care Home versus live in care – Which is a Better Choice for the elderly?
When is it time to move into a care home and when is it better to opt for live in care services?
Many older adults prefer the latter because of the many benefits it can bring to their life. The following can help you decide which would be better for your needs:
Residential care homes offer care in a specialist establishment in which the individual lives permanently. Usually, those in residential care have their room and bathroom, although they have their meals made for them and wouldn’t typically be able (or expected) to cook for themselves. The amount of independence you have available will depend on the establishment you’re in, and the state of your health. Some residential homes are happy for residents to come and go as they please, provided they are fit and well enough to do so.
Live In Care Services in Exeter, Plymouth, Bournemouth and Southampton
24 hour Live In Care facilities such as www.livein.care provides a much better service than what you would receive from a care home because it is done in the comfort of your own home and the ratio of carer to the client is one to one rather than one to five.
Our In-home care services allow clients to still live in own house they’ve been living in, avoiding having to cope with a new environment and new people, a situation which in itself can be stressful and depressing to many elderly.
Unlike hourly care, live-in care is a comprehensive solution. It’s one-to-one, full-time care from an experienced, vetted professional. So your family has the full reassurance that it’s for the whole day and not just the hourly visit.
The services provided by live-in care are also extensive, so you can still get the right level of service even if you are suffering from a progressive illness. You can seek the help of experienced carers to provide you with the best medical aid.
Look for a live in care service that put their patients’ health, comfort and wellness first above everything else – we do!
I’m still undecided. Where can I find more information?
Why not give us a call to find out more – there’s no cost to call us or if you prefer you can contact us via our online contact form, by clicking here