Live In Care – Independence with Live In Care at Home
For anybody that needs full-time care and wants to remain in their home, livein care is the ideal solution for people of all ages, with a broad range of dependency levels and attention needs.
Living Carers will provide a trained carer to help you live life as you choose in the comfort of your own home, enabling you to enjoy being with your husband or wife, garden, pets, intimate circle of friends and neighbours.
You can have live-in care for as long as you like: two weeks, a month or even as a respite break to cover while the family carer has their break – it’s entirely up to you.
Why Choose Living Carers Ltd For Live-In Care?
Live In Care is a trusted UK-wide live in care agency that provides fully managed live-in care at home packages from £784.00 per week. Get a carer in place in as little as 24 hours with the reassurance that the care package is fully managed by a company that is regulated by the Care Quality Commission for complete peace of mind.
They are the leading provider Of Live In Care At Home, who have helped over 600 families across the UK and are committed to provide the highest quality care at home for all its clients, to live independently in their homes 24 hours a day.
Regain Your Independence with Care at Home
A live-in care service tailored to the needs and wishes of each client provided by well-trained staff who share our passion for helping each live well and enjoy life.
In choosing our service, you also have the assurance and confidence you need:
- We always carry out face to face care assessments, from which a full care plan is compiled.
- Care reviews are carried out regularly to ensure that the level of service is maintained, as are the needs and wishes of the client which is part of our Continuous Quality Improvement program.
- All care packages are person-centred driven, delivering companionship, one to one care and support.
- Keeping loved ones up to date and involved
- Washing, dressing, help with going to the toilet/managing continence
- Supporting continued involvement in the community especially if they are elderly
- Preparing and cooking meals, helping with Laundry and hoovering, general tidying and cleaning
- Shopping, going out/attending appointments, studying, support with mobility issues.
- All care Staff are recruited to a rigorous process and standard, including enhanced DBS checks – N.B Please note all our carers are self-employed
- Their trained specialist carers can support critical conditions, including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia care
- English speaking carers
- Many carers are also drivers with whom we don’t charge extra for that privilege (just a small cost towards their car running costs if used in the course of the assignment)
- All carers have regular reviews and training updates to ensure we are CQC compliant and feel supported in the role they carry out.
- All the 24-hour managed care packages are further backed by our on-call support team if needed.
- Couples can remain together in their own home, through our couple care packages
- Expert help when you come home from the hospital (Hospital Discharge Care)
Livein care – A Trusted Live In Care Agency With A Difference
Living Carers provides a professional and friendly live-in care service that allows you or your loved one to continue to live independently in the comfort of their own home, supported by fully trained, experienced and trusted live in carers.
They will be with you every step of the way, as we are an agency with a difference;
- Live In Care are CQC regulated – they don’t just ‘Place’ carers with clients as introductory care companies do.
- Before we provide live-in care, we meet every client for full care needs consultation as part of our one to one service.
- We can respond rapidly to live in care requests in as little as 24 hours.
- We hand pick the dedicated carer who is suitably matched, qualified and committed to supporting your independence with dignity and respect.
- We have a 24 hour / 7 days a week helpline available to support not just the client, but also the carer should they need assistance as a full back up service.
- We regularly review packages of care to ensure the level of service is maintained and are always on hand to help should something go wrong.
Care Homes versus livein care – Which is a Better Choice for the elderly?
When is it time to move into a care home and when is it better to opt for livein care services?
Many older adults prefer the latter because of the many benefits it can bring to their life. The following can help you decide which would be better for your needs during retirement living:
Residential care homes offer care in a specialist establishment in which the individual lives permanently. Usually, those in residential care have their room and bathroom, although they have their meals made for them and wouldn’t typically be able (or expected) to cook for themselves. The amount of independence you have available will depend on the establishment you’re in, and the state of your health. Some residential homes are happy for residents to come and go as they please, provided they are fit and well enough to do so.
Live In Care Services in Exeter, Plymouth, Bournemouth and Southampton
24 hour Care facilities such as Live In Care provides a much better service than what you would receive from a care home because it is carried out in the comfort of your own home and the ratio of carer to the client is one to one rather than one to five.
Our In-home care services allow clients to still live in own house they’ve been living in, avoiding having to cope with a new environment and new people, a situation which in itself can be stressful and depressing to many elderly.
What’s The Difference
Unlike hourly care, live-in care is a comprehensive solution. It’s one-to-one, full-time care from an experienced, vetted professional. So your family has the full reassurance that it’s for the whole day and not just the hourly visit.
The services provided by live-in care are also extensive, so you can still get the right level of service even if you are suffering from a progressive illness. You can seek the help of experienced carers to provide you with the best medical aid.
Look for a live-in care service that put their patients’ health, comfort and wellness first above everything else – we do!
I’m still undecided. Where can I find more information about help at home from a carer?
Why not give us a call to find out more – there’s no cost to call us or if you prefer you can contact us via our online contact form, by clicking here.