Trusted Live In Care – Enabling Independence
For anybody that needs full-time care and wants to remain in their home, live in care is the ideal solution.
Living Carers will introduce a trained carer to help you live life as you choose in your home, enabling you to stay with your husband or wife, garden, pets, intimate circle of friends and neighbours.
You can have live in care for as long as you like: two weeks, a month or even as a respite break to cover while the family carer has their break – it’s totally up to you.
Why choose Living Carers?
They are the Leading Provider Of Trusted Live In Care, who are also committed to providing the highest quality live-in care for its clients, to live independently in their homes.
In choosing our service, you also have the assurance and confidence you need:
Live-in care packages from living carers
A live-in care service tailored to the needs and wishes of each client provided by well-trained staff who share our passion for helping each live well and enjoy life.
- Giving the personal care, companionship and support needed
- Keeping loved ones up to date and involved
- Washing, dressing, help with going to the toilet/managing continence
- Supporting continued involvement in the community
- Trained specialist staff in supporting critical conditions, including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Laundry and hoovering, general tidying and cleaning
- Shopping, going out/attending appointments, studying, mobility
- Staff Recruited to a rigorous process and standard, including enhanced DBS checks
Living Carers – A Live In Care Agency With A Difference
Living Carers provides a professional and friendly live-in care service that allows you or your loved one to continue to live independently in the comfort of your home, supported by fully trained, experienced and trusted live in carer.
We will be with you every step of the way, as we are an agency with a difference.
Before we provide live-in care, we meet every client and their family for a full live in care consultation as part of our personal one to one service.
We hand pick the dedicated carer who is suitably matched, qualified and committed to supporting your independence with dignity and respect.