Live In Care Jobs
If you are looking for self-employed live in care jobs in the UK then you have come to the right place, we offer a flexible approach to caring for hours that work for you.
You will get all the support that you need to further your career while enjoying all the benefits of working for a well-established company. We only accept the best, so apply today and find out if you have what it takes to be amazing.
A great environment
Every day is different when you work for Living Carers, but the one thing that never changes is the support that you get from our small and friendly team, we will be there for you so that you can be there for our Clients.
Enjoy the benefits of being a self-employed live-in carer
- A part of a caring, supportive team.
- Support at hand when needed not just placed as an introductory agency
- Varied and exciting care vacancies
- Carer and client referral scheme – up to £450 per referral extra !
How much will I earn as a self-employed live-in carer?
The amount you earn will depend on how many weeks you want to work.
You can earn on average over £3200 a month as the weekly fees clients pay you are between £644 through to £833 (with the average client paying around £735 a week).
(N.B – All our carers are self-employed)
Clients who want a carer mainly for companionship pay towards the lower end of the scale, whereas clients who need a significant amount of personal care and more complex situations pay towards the higher end of the range.
Depending on the individual requirements of the client, we will then always inform you of the suggested price before you start work – so you always have the choice to accept the job role or not.
Before any recruitment meeting, you will need to have the following ready:
- A completed application form found here
- Proof of your right to work in the UK – Passport, Home address etc
- You must NOT have a criminal record.
- A transferable enhanced DBS (if you don’t have one we can help you get one)
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Drivers licence (if the client requires a driver)
- Contact details from at least two professional references
- You must be willing to participate in training and want to achieve excellence in care delivery
- Mandatory training (Required)
• Mental Capacity Act
• Manual handling (Theory and Practical)
• Health and Safety
• Food Hygiene
• Infection Control
• First Aid
• Fire Safety
• Care Certificate
Local Live in care jobs in an area that interests you
It may be that you have a particular interest in caring for younger people, or perhaps you would like to offer respite care or even accompanied holiday care, let us know, and we will help you to achieve your dream live in care role.
Don’t take our word for it – read our carer reviews
Lovely people very caring a pleasure to be on the team as a Live in Carer x
Change your life and make a real difference today with a live in care job.