Live In Care – For Total Peace Of Mind
When you need full-time care to remain in your own home, liveincare is the ideal solution for people of all ages, with a broad range of dependency levels and attention needs.
Live In Care will provide a trained live-in carer to help you live life as you choose in the comfort of your own home, enabling you to enjoy being with your husband or wife, garden, pets, intimate circle of friends and neighbours.
You can have live-in care for as long as you like, whether it’s two weeks, a month or even just as a respite break to cover while the family carer has their holiday – it’s entirely up to you.
Live In Care is when someone needs full-time care to remain in their own home – it’s a care at home service tailored to your needs and wishes provided by well-trained staff who share the same passion for helping each client live well and enjoy life independently at home.
In choosing our regulated live in care service, you also have the reassurance and confidence you need for total piece of mind:
- CQC Live In Care – A regulated and managed live in care service – they don’t just ‘Place’ a carer with a client as many introductory care companies do and hope for the best.
- Face to face care assessments are always carried out to make a complete care plan, leaving nothing to chance. Care reviews are then regularly carried out to ensure that the level of service is maintained, as are the client’s needs and wishes, which is part of our Continuous Quality Improvement program.
- Their holistic approach to liveincare provides the support that looks at the whole person, not just their physical care and mental health needs but considering their emotional, social and spiritual wellbeing – whilst also keeping loved ones up to date and involved
- All recruited live-in carers undergo a rigorous recruitment process, including training and enhanced DBS checks. But it doesn’t stop there, as all carers then have regular reviews and training updates to ensure they are CQC compliant and feel supported in the role they carry out.
- Many carers are also drivers with whom we don’t charge any extra for that privilege (just a tiny cost towards their car running costs if used in the course of the assignment)
- Couples can also remain together in their own home through our couple care packages.
Live In Care is a family-led live in care provider that provides a professional and friendly live-in care at home service, allowing you or your loved one to continue to live independently in the comfort of their own home, supported by fully trained, experienced, and trusted live in carer.
Live In Care (Living Carers Ltd) leads the way in how live in care is delivered, by already helping well over 900 families across the U.K – making them one of the leading regulated live in care companies in the UK today.
Get a Live-in carer in place in as little as 24 hours with the assurance that the care package is fully managed by a Live In Care Ltd company regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for total Peace of mind from £980.00 per week.
What’s The Difference Between Live-In Care & Dom Care?
Unlike hourly care or domiciliary care, live-in care is a comprehensive solution. It’s one-to-one, full-time care from a qualified and vetted care professional. So your family has the total reassurance that it’s for the whole day and not just a hourly visit.
The services provided by live-in care are also extensive, so you can still get the right level of service even if you are suffering from a progressive illness. You can seek the help of experienced carers to provide you with the best medical aid.
If you have any questions or would like to book one of our care assessments then why not give us a call to find out more – there’s no cost to call, or if you prefer, you can contact us via our online contact form by clicking here.