Live In Care – For Total Peace Of Mind
When you need full-time care to remain in your own home, liveincare is the ideal solution for people of all ages with a broad range of dependency levels and attention needs.
Live In Care will provide a trained live-in carer to help you live life as you choose in the comfort of your own home, enabling you to enjoy being with your husband or wife, garden, pets, and intimate circle of friends and neighbours.
You can have live-in care for as long as you like, whether it’s two weeks, a month or even just as a respite break to cover while the family carer has their holiday – it’s entirely up to you.
What Is 1-2-1 Live In Care?
1-2-1 Live In Care means having a carer to support someone who needs full-time care to enable them to remain in their own home – it’s a 1-2-1 live in care service tailored to your exact needs and wishes provided by well-trained staff who share the same passion for helping each client live well and enjoy life independently at home.
In choosing our regulated live in care service, you also have the reassurance and confidence you need for total peace of mind:
- CQC Live In Care – A fully regulated and managed live in care service – they don’t just ‘Place’ a carer with a client as many introductory or platform care companies do and hope for the best.
- Face-to-face care assessments are always carried out to create a complete care plan, leaving nothing to chance. Regular Live In Care reviews are carried out to ensure that the level of service is maintained, as are the client’s needs and wishes, which is part of our Continuous Quality Improvement program.
- Their holistic approach to live-in care provides the support that looks at the whole person, not just their physical care and mental health needs but considering their emotional, social and spiritual well-being – whilst also keeping loved ones up to date and involved.
- The live in care company that really cares and is trusted by well over 900 clients.
- All recruited live-in carers undergo a rigorous recruitment process, including training and enhanced DBS checks. But it doesn’t stop there, as all carers then have regular reviews and training updates to ensure they are CQC compliant and feel supported in the role they carry out.
- Many carers are also drivers with whom we don’t charge any extra for that privilege (just a tiny cost towards their car running costs if used in the course of the assignment)
- Couples can also remain together in their own home through our couple care packages.
Who Are Live In Care?
Live In Care is a family-led and trusted live in care company that provides a professional and friendly live-in care at home service, allowing you or your loved one to continue to live independently in the comfort of their own home, supported by a fully trained, experienced, and trusted live in carer.
Live In Care leads the way in how liveincare is delivered by already helping well over 900 families across the U.K – making them one of the leading regulated live in care companies in the UK today.
Get 121 Live in care in place in as little as 24 hours with the assurance that the care package is fully managed by a Live In Care Ltd company and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for total Peace of mind.
What’s The Difference Between Live-In Care & Dom Care?
Unlike hourly care or domiciliary care, live-in care is a full-time care solution which enables people to remain in their own home supported by a 24 hour carer.
1-2-1 live in care is provided by a full-time qualified and vetted care professional. So your family is assured that it’s for the whole day and not just an hourly visit.
The services provided by live-in care are also extensive, so you can still get the right level of service even if you are suffering from a progressive illness. You can seek the help of experienced carers to provide you with the best medical aid.
Contact Live In Care
If you have any questions or would like to book one of our free care assessments, then why not give us a call to find out more – there’s no cost to call, or if you prefer, you can contact us via our online contact form by clicking here.
Which care services do Live In Care offer?
24 Hour Live In Care
After Stroke Live In Care
Hospital Discharge Care
Live In Care For Couples
Live In Companion Care
Live In Dementia Care
Live In Elderly Care
Live In Respite Care
Overnight Live In Care
What Is Live In Care?
Who Are Live In Care?