Live In Care – Live The Life You Choose
If you require constant care to continue living in your own home, live-in care is an excellent option for individuals of all ages with varying levels of dependence and attention needs.
With Live In Care, a trained live-in carer will assist you to live the life you choose in the comfort of your own home. This will allow you to enjoy the company of your spouse, pets, garden, and close circle of friends and neighbours. Whether you need care for a few weeks, a month, or just a break while your family caregiver goes on holiday, you can have live-in care for as long as you wish. The choice is entirely yours.
1-2-1 Live In Care means having a carer to support someone who needs full-time care to enable them to remain in their own home – it’s a 1-2-1 live in care service tailored to your exact needs and wishes provided by well-trained staff who share the same passion for helping each client live well and enjoy life independently at home.
In choosing our regulated live in care service, you also have the reassurance and confidence you need for total peace of mind:
- CQC Live In Care – A fully regulated and managed live in care service – they don’t just ‘Place’ a carer with a client as many introductory or platform care companies do and hope for the best.
- Face-to-face care assessments are always carried out to create a complete care plan, leaving nothing to chance. Regular Live In Care reviews are carried out to ensure that the level of service is maintained, as are the client’s needs and wishes, which is part of our Continuous Quality Improvement program.
- Their holistic approach to live-in care provides the support that looks at the whole person, not just their physical care and mental health needs but their emotional, social and spiritual well-being – whilst also keeping loved ones up to date and involved.
- The live-in care company that cares for and has been entrusted by clients since 2014.
- All recruited live-in carers undergo a rigorous recruitment process, including training and enhanced DBS checks. But it continues, as all carers have regular reviews and training updates to ensure they are CQC compliant and feel supported in their role.
- Many carers are also drivers with whom we don’t charge any extra for that privilege (just a tiny cost towards their car running costs if used in the course of the assignment)
- Couples can also remain together in their own home through our couple care packages.
Live In Care is a family-led and trusted live in care company that provides professional and friendly live-in care at home service, allowing you or your loved one to continue to live independently in the comfort of their own home, supported by a fully trained, experienced, and trusted live in carer.
Live In Care is a trusted and renowned live-in care provider in the UK that has been helping families since 2014. They are known for delivering exceptional live-in care services and are highly regarded for their commitment to adhering to the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulations. This guarantees that their clients receive the highest standard of care consistently.
Get 121 Live in care in place in as little as 24 hours with the assurance that the care package is fully managed by a Live In Care Ltd company and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for total Peace of mind.
What’s The Difference Between Live-In Care & Dom Care?
Unlike hourly care or domiciliary care, live-in care is a full-time solution that enables people to remain in their homes supported by a 24-hour carer.
With 1-2-1 live-in care, a fully qualified and vetted care professional is available to provide care throughout the entire day, offering your family peace of mind knowing they are receiving continuous care and support rather than just an hourly visit.
With live-in care, you can access a wide array of services that are tailored to meet your unique needs, even if you have a progressive illness. Rest assured that our experienced carers are highly skilled and well-trained to provide exceptional medical assistance.
To schedule a free care assessment or if you have any inquiries, don’t hesitate to call us. There are no charges for calling. Alternatively, you can fill out our online contact form to reach us.